These crazy dancing men or women animations began after being inspired by African wooden masks – that I came across in alternative shops. They also evolved into a dancing man after looking at Keith Haring’s work and Gustav Klimt’s. There seems to be a view that you need to repeatedly do the same style and medium to be a good artist. My art is like myself, where I change from a confident person to a shy. Sometimes bold and constructive but then can change to have no confidence at all. You will see this style is entirely different to my other work. I purposely do this and hope to keep doing this.
- Two-Toned Mug Funky Dancer
- Dispatched from the UK
- 11oz glossy ceramic mug.
- Coloured handle and inner.
- The dishwasher & Microwave is safe.
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.uk. They are located globally and not in Manchester.
- Not dispatched from Manchester.
- Elluse, the designer, is located in Manchester only.
I’m a new business and hoping everything has been set up correctly. If this is not the case, please contact me, and I will rectify the issue.
If this item has run out of stock and is dispatched from the UK, it may get diverted to another sorting office globally. This won’t affect you with cost – so don’t worry!
Also, if inkthreadable.co.uk has a stocking issue, inkthreadable.co.uk will swap the product to another similar product. Keeping the quality the same, obviously.