Debbie Harry, the band Blondie’s lead singer, is an icon for the punk rock scene in the 1970s. She was a dream pin-up girt that was also an influential singer and businesswomen. She has managed to keep a fashionable image and is still used today as a go-to image for a t-shirt and poster for people who want to make a more edgy statement rather than a bland, boring one.
- Dispatched from the UK
- Material: 100% organic ringspun combed cotton.
- Single Jersey.
- Set-in sleeve.
- 1×1 rib at neck collar.
- Inside back neck tape in self-fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with a wide double-needle topstitch.
- Slight shading on seams to give a washed look.
- Garment dyed product:
- Weight: 155 gsm.
- Please note: this is a garment dyed product. Each garment will vary in appearance. Please follow the care instructions in the label carefully when washing/drying this product.
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.uk. They are located globally and not in Manchester.
- Not dispatched from Manchester.
- Elluse, the designer, is located in Manchester only.
I’m a new business and hoping everything has been set up correctly. If this is not the case, please contact me, and I will rectify the issue.
If this item has run out of stock and is dispatched from the UK, it may get diverted to another sorting office globally. This won’t affect you with cost – so don’t worry!
Also, if inkthreadable.co.uk has a stocking issue, inkthreadable.co.uk will swap the product to another similar product. Keeping the quality the same, obviously.