Liverpool is an iconic city and has a lot of life to it. It’s why, unlike many posters you see of cities, I wanted to add people. It seems obvious, really, but people don’t do it for some reason. I wanted to add a feeling of romance and capture the industry side of things like LS Lowry. I hope I managed to do this, and since I’m a very new business, you will be grabbing a bargain.
A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful frame.
- Dispatched from Norway
- 170 gsm / 65 lb matte (uncoated) paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use, the frame and poster are delivered together.
- The poster needs to be mounted by the end recipient.
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called https://gelato.com
- They are located globally and not in Manchester.
- Not dispatched from Manchester.
- Elluse, the designer, is located in Manchester only.
If the value is over £22 then you may be charged import duties and VAT at the time of delivery.
This product is fulfilled in 5 countries: Australia, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Our advanced routing algorithm carefully selects the fulfilment country for each order at the time of ordering.
In most cases, products are fulfilled at the closest production centre. Sometimes due to reasons such as stock availability, orders may be shipped internationally even if a fulfilment centre exists within the same country.
I’m a new business and hoping everything has been set up correctly. If this is not the case, please contact me, and I will rectify the issue.
If this item has run out of stock and is dispatched from Norway, it may get diverted to another sorting office globally. This won’t affect you with cost – so don’t worry!
Also, if https://gelato.com/ has a stocking issue, https://gelato.com will swap the product to another similar product. Keeping the quality the same, obviously.