These crazy dancing men or women animations began after being inspired by African wooden masks – that I came across in alternative shops. They also evolved into a dancing man after looking at Keith Haring’s work and Gustav Klimt’s. There seems to be a view that you need to repeatedly do the same style and medium to be a good artist. My art is like myself, where I change from a confident person to a shy. Sometimes bold and constructive but then can change to have no confidence at all. You will see this style is entirely different to my other work. I purposely do this and hope to keep doing this.
DETAILS ABOUT DELIVERY
- Dispatched from the UK
- Delivery outside the UK and Europe will be £35.00
- All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping, and not order fulfilment.
- All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- Please inbox me if you would like your item sent via Courier as I can set this up away from Etsy or my website.
- I can also set this up as tracked too for an extra cost, again away from Etsy and my website
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.u
- You will be charged £35 for the postage for anywhere outside of the UK & Europe
DETAILS ABOUT PRODUCT
- Material: 100% organic ringspun combed cotton.
- Made from in-house organic cutting waste.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Dropped shoulder.
- Wide 1×1 rib neck collar with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch.
- Slightly rougher fabric characteristc.
- Weight: 200gsm.