Joy Division and Ian Curtis are one of Manchester’s icon bands and have developed a following worldwide. Tragically after the band split up because of Ian Curtis’s death, their music is very intrinsic and unique. I would describe it as dark and moody, but I guess that’s just one view and may be completely different from someone else. It’s one of those bands that takes a while to appreciate, but it’s well worth the listen.
DETAILS ABOUT DELIVERY
- Dispatched from the UK
- All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping, and not order fulfilment.
All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- This is a Royal Mail 24 Recorded item
- All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- Please inbox me if you would like your item sent via Courier as I can set this up away from Etsy or my website.
- I can also set this up as tracked too for an extra cost, again away from Etsy and my website
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.uk
DETAILS ABOUT PRODUCT
Material: 100% ringspun combed cotton.*
- Retail fit.
- Single jersey.
- Ribbed collar.
- Shoulder to shoulder taping.
- Twin needle stitching.
- WRAP Certified Production.
Weight: 145 gsm
*Athletic heather 90% ringspun combed cotton/10% polyester.
**All heathers 52% ringspun combed cotton/48% polyester.