Debbie Harry, the band Blondie’s lead singer, is an icon for the punk rock scene in the 1970s. She was a dream pin-up girt that was also an influential singer and businesswomen. She has managed to keep a fashionable image and is still used today as a go-to image for a t-shirt and poster for people who want to make a more edgy statement rather than a bland, boring one.
DETAILS ABOUT DELIVERY
- Dispatched from the UK
- All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping, and not order fulfilment.
All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- This is a Royal Mail 24 Recorded item
- All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- Please inbox me if you would like your item sent via Courier as I can set this up away from Etsy or my website.
- I can also set this up as tracked too for an extra cost, again away from Etsy and my website
- – Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.uk
DETAILS ABOUT PRODUCT
- Material: 65% polyester/35% viscose.
- Relaxed fit.
- Ribbed collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Side seams.
- Cropped length.
- Twin needle stitching.
- Weight: 125 gsm.