This painting titled ‘consumed’ expresses the technique of meditation and living a life in a humble Buddhist way. The boy is swirling around underwater, almost uncontrollably. It’s a metaphor of how we all feel in life sometimes.
The decisions we make are mainly down to acquiring money and getting employment. That may not be what we want to choose but have no choice but to adhere to the world capitalist world.
My painting hopefully provokes feelings, of being under the weight of circumstance. If you have suffered from depression and anxiety, you will understand that feeling I’m trying to express.
Sometimes you will find you come out of a stressful situation or state of mind. It’s almost like, bursting out from being submerged underwater. You may find, you have years, or even second,s to feel free and happy and content before you are overwhelmed and plunged down deep underwater where you’re battling with your dark thoughts and responsibilities.
DETAILS ABOUT DELIVERY
- Dispatched from the UK
- All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping, and not order fulfilment.All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- This is a Royal Mail 24 Recorded item
- All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- Please inbox me if you would like your item sent via Courier as I can set this up away from Etsy or my website.
- I can also set this up as tracked too for an extra cost, again away from Etsy and my website
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called inkthreadable.co.uk
I’m a new business and hoping everything has been, set up correctly. If this is not the case, please contact me, and I will rectify the issue.
If this item has run out of stock and is dispatched from the UK, it may get diverted to another sorting office globally. This won’t affect you with cost – so don’t worry!
Also, if inkthreadable.co.uk has a stocking issue, inkthreadable.co.uk will swap the product to another similar product. Keeping the quality the same obviously.
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Lustre fine art prints
Our lustre art prints are printed on flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a white base and an instant dry, micro-porous coating.
- 275 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Lustre finish.
- Wide colour gamut and high d-max.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use a smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high-quality solid wood.
- Sized perfectly for A3.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.