This black and white pattern I have carried around with me since my university days. It’s amazing I still have it, as I have moved around a lot since then. To think it’s probably twenty years old and lived in 30 odd homes. I remember one move I did, I was in a rush, possibly getting a lift and help from someone, and I just left a pile of art under the bed.
I couldn’t open the draw, and it was me either moving without it or breaking the draw open. I couldn’t afford to be fixing draws and just left it all! Crazy, thinking back now, as I’m sure, I could have arranged to come back and get the stuff another time. I was struggling with anxiety at the time, and anyway, this was a stupid move.
The pattern was created for a plan I had thought up, to cover an entire wall, table, chair and floor with the same design. I needed a pattern; I could put into a photocopier to help keep the costs down. It also needed to be a design that would work well when repeated. The pattern came to me very quickly, as the dancing figure was something I drew all the time – almost like a ‘tag’. The rest of the artwork has inspirational elements from Keith Harring, Gustav Klimpt and tribe African masks made in wood.
DETAILS ABOUT DELIVERY
- Dispatched from Norway
- Your product is printed, dispatched & posted from a third party business called gelato.com. They are located globally and not in Manchester.
- All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping, and not order fulfilment.
- All orders are subject to our 1 to 6 working day turnaround time before being shipped.
- Not dispatched from Manchester.
Elluse, the designer, is located in Manchester only.
DETAILS ABOUT PRODUCT
- A framed poster with museum-quality paper and a beautiful frame.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient. ‘
Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.