Name: Helen Jones
- Location of the Founder: Elluse, Smart Storage Ltd, 41 Craven Road, Broadheath, Altrincham, WA14 5HJ.
- Location of Third Party drop shipping businesses. These details should be in your invoice and email information when you made your order.
Mobile: 07876 500 968
After completing her Fine Art Bachelors Degree, she became very interested in computer design software and furthered her education in the Adobe Creative Suite. With this and lots of enthusiasm, she could get employment at an internet software business as an HTML Developer.
This led to a career that lasted (twenty years and counting) encompassing varied roles, across the fields of Graphic Design and Website Development.
During that time, she began to recognize how unique her collection of skills was as most of my colleagues were solely focusing on creating designs and websites. She also harboured an interest in how her work generates leads.
And in her last full-time graphic design position, in the global financial business Capify, she started to contemplate starting her own business and made steps to start Elluse
The following products on this website are sold on this website are printed and dispatched, and posted from various third-party drop-shipping businesses. Elluse, aka Helen, the Artist and Designer, is located in Manchester in the UK and is only involved in designing the products and not the posting and packaging.
We’re a new business and hoping everything has been set up correctly. If this is not the case, please contact the drop shipping business via their website, or if you purchased an item, you could refer to their email correspondents.
You need to understand the following you purchase from this website.
- If your item has run out of stock, it may get diverted to another sorting office globally; this won’t affect you with cost – so don’t worry!
- If the third-party business has a stocking issue, they will swap the product to another similar product. They are keeping the quality the same.
- Due to Brexit, EU customers might have to pay VAT when they receive their order from Inkthreadable.co.uk, but we will no longer charge you the UK VAT. Customs duty is only due on orders over €150 (including delivery costs). All shipping estimates on this page relate solely to shipping and not order fulfilment.
- All orders are subject to our 4 to 7 working day turnaround time before being shipped.